Why seek treatment at BSL Clinic?
• Skin condition can be significantly improved
• Bright and smooth skin in appearance
• No required downtime
• Skin thinning will not occur after treatment
• Freckles will disappear after treatment
• A highly safe treatment
• A long-term solution Common Types of Skin Hyperpigmentation Freckle (ephelis)
– small, flat and light brown spots appearing on the skin. It is darker in colour than the surrounding skin.
Having the skin continuously exposed to the sun’s Ultraviolet (UV)
radiation will increase the occurrence of freckles. It is commonly found
in individuals with fair, light skin and hair complexions. It is
distributed over the cheekbones, nose, face, shoulder and upper arm